On my first attempt at Barb's design I glued the card shut....DUH....so I brought it home and remade it and found I had a similar stamp so made a second one. It just so happened I had previously made a flower which matched the colors perfectly and attached it to one of the cards The shoebox projects are fun because I end up with cards to mail to friends and family as well as learn new techniques and styles. Of course the best part of all is having fun with the group. In a few weeks we will travel to McCall, Idaho, for an art retreat. I'm so looking forward to a few days of solid fun.
2 comments:
This is terrific Carolyn and it turned out beautifully. x
*giggles* Makes me feel better to know that fellow artists make some duhs too, considering the ones I do... Gorgeous remake here!
Post a Comment